Thursday, July 2, 2009

For the love of all things holy

So I'm really proud of myself. I have worked out every night this week so far (granted that's only three nights to this point, with plans of doing it again tonight but dear god) I have pains in muscles I didn't even know existed.

I've been using Hip Hop Abs in the comfort of my own living room as the second step in my grand plan to weight loss. The first was giving up soda and well I'm almost at the month mark on that one. I'm going to work out with Hip Hop Abs six nights a week for a month straight and then see if I notice a difference. I hope that by then I'll be addicted to it and craving more work outs.

I've always dreamed of running. Of course when I start running in real life I make it about three feet before the urge to pass out and die comes...not to mention shin splints being an issue. I need to get past these excuses and just do it. I want to feel a runner's high and I want to at some point before I die, run a complete marathon....

I'll work on that eventually...I mean there has to be a secret to it right? I dunno...I'm sure it will be easier when I start losing some weight...

It's kind of funny, I go through phases where I want to dress really girly (normally in the winter time)...I find myself wanting the boot cut jeans with the killer square toe boots with heels, a button up shirt, etc.... well I'm a big girl so those heels really kill my feet because of all the weight misappropriately proportioned and such...

Summer time attire consists of cargo shorts and tshirts or polos and flip flops...hell when i'm at work the only difference is I wear tennis shoes instead of flip flops because I have to have on real shoes for the warehouse. But I digress...

The moral of the story is that i'm taking baby steps to be where I want/need to be. I want to be able to see cute clothes and buy them, not have to search for big girl clothes that are cute and not grandma-esque you know.

I will be graduating in October...cap and gowns only look right on super skinny folks...I'm not going to be super skinny by then, but I can at least be on my way....

I pulled my hamstring...I didn't sign up for this...the dvd is not called Hip hop fucking hamstrings you know.

No comments:

Blog Archive