Monday, July 6, 2009

While you were out...

I've done it...28 days with no soda. (For the sake of a nice even number I'm going to simply say I've accomplished this goal and maintained for an entire month.) This is exciting to me.

Last week also marked my first full six day Hip Hop Ab work out regimen (just the exercise portion, not so much my diet)...Sunday was the day for rest/recovery and I was thankful for it to say the least...but I've gotta keep going. It's going to take time, since the proverbial small print points out that the six pack abs don't actually come with the DVDs--you have to actually work at it...a bummer, but nonetheless.

I start my last three classes today to finish my bachelor's degree. Yep...11 weeks from today I'm done...with graduation to follow sometime in October. Downside--student loan payments will be expected then....and I'll slowly have to start chiseling my way at over fifty grand in student loans I've accumulated in the last ten years of trying to make this happen, ick.

The senior seminar course I'm required to take may be the death of me--in reviewing the syllabus I realized that there is going to be a twenty page paper due at the end of the course. Ugh, are you kidding me. I love to write blogs...not actual papers...come on now. My other two classes want ten pages papers so yep...forty typed pages by APA standards over the course of the next 11 weeks...all which are a substantial portion of my grade. Perhaps this quarter, with it being my last few classes will inspire me to do things differently (like NOT procrastinate for instance)... I guess time will tell.

I need a nap. I want to curl up in the down comforter and just sleep the day away....oh how fabulous that would be. Blah...not today I'm afraid.

1 comment:

vixen kitten said...

I LOVE my down comforter! I have a summer down and a winter down. I take my napping comfort pretty seriously!

xoxo
~vk~

Blog Archive