Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Ugly Truth

The alarm went off this morning at 9 am and it dawned on me that I didn't need to be up for anything at all. I had stayed up til after midnight screwing around--watching movies, relaxing on the couch and digesting the bangin' dinner mom made for my brother (steak, baked potato, and salad)...I had left work at about 12:45 Friday afternoon and didn't even turn on my computer until just a few minutes ago...It's funny how much "life" can happen when you just turn everything off and leave it off.

Side note: I watched Transporter 3 last night...not bad--I'm so not into dudes, but I'd dry hump the hell out of some Jason Statham, lol.

I turned the alarm off as I thought to myself, I'm such an idiot...I don't have to do shit today if I don't want to. Back to sleep I went. I woke up after twelve with Chino Kitty curled up next to me on his pillow and Pepper puppy's back to mine (they like it when I sleep in because they get to as well)...I text my sister to see what she was doing and we decided to go to a thrift store and then catch a movie.

I showered, fake shaved (shaving only up to the knee because beyond that were my cargo shorts and I'll be damned if I'm shaving if I don't have to, haha), opted for a sports bra to pin the girls down and keep them under control (in reality how unruly can a couple of Bs get...I just like to smoosh em from time to time, haha).....draw on my eyebrows which oddly didn't take as much effort to do because they have grown back in nicely, but i digress....

I grab Mandi and off we go. I found a pair of brand new Lane Bryant khakis and a Gap tshirt for me and managed to find Jen three pairs of practically brand new work pants as well....so a productive trip to say the least. We go to Red Robin for lunch--we walk in and Mandi takes a b line for the bathroom (the baby stretched out and was standing on her bladder apparently), the hostess walks up to me and says "Is your name Tommy?" Two things run through my head:

1. Am I wearing a work shirt or badge, how does she know who I am and
2. This girl is way too young for me to have slept with and pissed off...

Girl: Do you remember me
Me: You look familiar but No
Girl: I'm Taylor, you used to babysit me
Me: What, shut up
Girl: Yeah, me and my brother--Taylor and Brooklyn
Me: WHOA I feel really old right now
Girl: Chuckles and takes me to the table...

(Did I mention that this had to have been over 11 years ago and this girl still remembered me...) Kids used to love me when I babysat...but she was a youngin' then I can't believe she'd still remember me, not to mention that I apparently look exactly the same, haha.

Weird. Mandi and I go to Jen's theatre where our tickets are waiting in the box office with Ed. Ed is this funny dude...he's a "playa" in his mind and loves the fact that he's "on my good side" I always joke about how if things don't work out with Jen and I then he'll need to be ready (he totally knows that I'm not serious)....but I digress. We watched The Ugly Truth--GREAT MOVIE...Hilarious, really.

Home after a detour to Michael's (the craft store)--I had invited Jen and lil man over this evening (we are going to the zoo tomorrow) so I had some cleaning to do. I cleaned the bedroom and noticed it's about time to clean the comforter. It's a king size brown microsuede thing so it's too big for my washer here...there are remnants of DNA to say the least...eww. Dusted and vacuumed and set up Lil man's bed and onto the bathroom I went. I looked at the floor and noticed that there was gunk in the corners and cracks where I hadn't scrubbed hard core in a while. Like I clean but never too in depth apparently. On my hands and knees with a toothbrush I scrubbed all the ickiness away, mopped, scrubbed some more--you could eat off of anything in my bathroom right now it's so clean.

The living room was next....Jen got here...lil man went to sleep....two hot naked ladies in the shower...(we kept it clean, lol) laundry tossed in the wash...and in goes a movie. Tomorrow the zoo awaits (if the weather holds out). I've got to get up early in the am so that I can do my homework before everything else....yeah since I didn't turn on my computer at all until now...I'm a little behind schedule to say the least.

No comments:

Blog Archive