Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Chino Kitty

Chino Kitty is the coolest cat EVER. I never used to be a cat person, but this cat gets me. He does his own thing most of the time, only ensuring I keep him fed, periodically petted, and happy in general. He's been known to sit on the back of the couch while I do homework and groom me (lick my hair) which is freaky...but he follows me wherever I go so for the most part I just let him finish...after a few minutes he feels content and goes back to purring and sleeping. I on the other hand feel guilty because it's not like I'm going to turn around and lick him back...that would be a level of love that is just unnatural between a woman and her pussy... and I like to think I have a great relationship with both of mine...nothing too creepy...ha ha.

Anyway I was just in the mood to share some pics of the greatest kitty in the world... World...Meet Chino Kitty.
He likes to take naps with me


He uses Grandma's walker as his thrown (he's a little out of sorts lately since Gma is still in the wheelchair...but he manages...

He's gotten big since I adopted him from the Nashville Animal Shelter over four years ago...He's long...over three feet from nose to tail.


And who doesn't love a kitty in camouflage.

1 comment:

vixen kitten said...

OMG he is so adorable! I have a tabby cat too, and they are just the best.

I love that he grooms you!

Thank you for sharing pics of such a handsome boy!

xoxo
~vk~

Blog Archive