Sunday, July 5, 2009

Ignorant Redneck Assholes

So Jen and I are in Food Lion this evening when this family (a mom, dad, and three teens) come barreling obnoxiously down the frozen foods aisle. One of the girls was bouncing a ball like she was five...(I was thinking I swear if I was her parent I'd beat the shit out of her right now, teenager or not)...of course then I realized that the parents were just as bad.

Anyway some comments were made having something to with how butch one of us was (Jen thinks it was her and I think it was me)--I'm thinking I'd be the "butch one" since I've got the fucked up dude haircut right now...though its hard to say since Jen is "Sporty spice, lol"...anyway they say some bullshit, snicker, and try to play it off when Jen starts glaring at them.

We get out into the parking lot where I find myself fighing the urge to flip the fuckers off (though I did mouth the word asshole in the their general direction... I'm so not the "bigger person" that I'd like to be...

Jen got quite fired up by the ignorance demonstrated..."yay small towns," lol. Ignorance is everywhere, small towns, big towns...EVERYWHERE. For example, I frequently get asked...well which one of you is the boy and which is the girl. WTF people....neither one of us is the boy...WE ARE BOTH GIRLS/WOMEN...Thats kind of the whole point of Lesbianism...

Let the recruiting begin....only three free toaster ovens left....ACT NOW!!! If you become a lesbian in the next three minutes I'll also throw in a really cool swiss army knife...WHO CAN RESIST THAT... a toaster and a knife ...all for joining the team... GIVE ME AN "L" GIVE ME AN e GIVE ME AN S GIVE ME AND B....OKAY YOU GET THE POINT, YAY LESBIAN!!! LOL

1 comment:

Helen McGinn said...

Oh, where is a baseball bat when you really need one. 'The world is full of idiots and angels and nothing inbetween' according to my granny. I kinda get where she was coming from. Be content in the knowledge that they get flipped off everywhere they go...and one of these days...well, you know the rest. :O) xx

Blog Archive