Saturday, June 27, 2009

Clearing my head before bed...

So is it wrong that I've started getting a few comments here and there and that it kinda totally makes my fucking day. I'm like such a dork sometimes but it really is exciting.

I see New comment and just light up...I've never been one to blog for anyone so it's not like that's going to change, its just the point that its my first few comments I think...I dunno.

I generally piss people off with my blogs (family especially) because they don't want me telling their shit or making them to appear one way when they feel they aren't, but everyone needs an outlet in life--blogging is definetly mine. (none of them have this link though, just to avoid the drama)...my sister wants it but she's going to be pissed if she realizes I put her anal sex story on the freaking internet, lol...

Jen used to worry about what people would think when reading, that's because we used to have a mutual friend that read both of ours (she has since cancelled her blogger account so I don't think its an issue, but I'm not sure...I should probably ask tomorrow night when I see her)...

What day is it? Woohoo...I've beat my record of number of days with no soda...this is the beginning of day 19, my previous record was 18...I think I'm going to start giving something up every 30 days....I dont know...I'm not trying to deprive myself completely and live off of air and water, but I've gotta do something. For right now I'm addicted to pop ice freezer pops...all the really good ones are gone, I've only got purple and blue left....time to buy another box. Speaking of box, I wonder how many calories are in pussy...I could go on a pussy diet. Drink lots of water and eat nothing but well shit...Jen...I guess the days she has to work would be consider fasting...(note to self research calorie count)

I need to make another cake as well. The one I made for Gma's bday was a hit, mom took what was left of it to her house so I only gone one piece and I'm kind of craving it right now...I dunno...I don't need it. Maybe I'll opt to just be lazy and not do anything tomorrow...THAT WOULD BE LOVELY.

I wanna go see a movie though and after Jen gets off of work I think she's going to either meet me at my brothers or we'll go together, I dunno...he's having a little get together. I'm going to go since I've been neglecting him, but I hate his girlfriend which is really why I dont hang with him like we used to. Hes a great guy and she's just dreadful...its a shame really, he can do so much better. Just a matter of time before there are little white trash niece/nephews running around...ugh. Oh well, if he's happy, I'm going to try and pretend like hell that I'm okay with it...but if she keeps her shit up, my sister and I have already decided that we are so not going to bite our tongues anymore. HE's not the same when he's around her...its ridiculous.

Well Pepper needs to pee and I need to go to bed...It's already four in the am...I'm glad it's Saturday and I get to sleep in...no homework, no pressures, nothing I HAVE to do...those are the best days ever....

1 comment:

vixen kitten said...

Well damn. I'm loving your dieting ideas here!

I always leave the purple and green ones for last and eat the blue and orange ones first.

Hope your day was beautiful.

xoxo
~vk~


PS Yeah for new comments!

Blog Archive