Thursday, July 16, 2009

Gummy Bears

Let me start by saying that the title of this blog has absofuckinglutely nothing to do with the actual blog...DON'T JUDGE ME. lol. I survived work today so that's a plus I suppose. My boss came down to bring the paychecks and I had a couple of questions for her. Her response sort of bothered me because I'm not sure if it was my delivery or if she just thinks I'm the overreacting type in general because she told me not to crisis manage, but just manage it. I had to stop and be like what part of what i just said indicated that I thought this was a crisis. I dunno.

I like how laid back she is and the fact that she too is a lesbo...but sometimes it's frustrating because I don't always know if I'm doing a good job. Sometimes you just want that reassurance that says hey Tommy you are really doing great or hey Tommy, you should work on (fill in the blank)...That's not to say that me still having a job isn't technically enough to indicate I'm doing okay, I'll be there a year in August, but sometimes it's frustrating is all. Monday and Tuesday is my Train the Trainer course where I'll be certified to train folks on equipment...yeah...stoked.

In talking to Jen today I realized something. Well first of all the chick that watches her kid is a fucking greedy bitch. I asked her what she was doing with lil man while she was at work (Jen and lil man made it back from Colorado yesterday, a day late because their flight was cancelled--but they'd already stopped by last night at lil man's request of course because i'm his lego playing buddy, ha)...she told me she was taking him to "the bitches" (my words, not hers) house (she might be a lovely girl, but everytime I've had to deal with her and even the time I tried to have a beer with Jen and this girl and some other folks I wanted to gouge her eyeballs out with a butter knife...but I digress) tonight, tomorrow, and on Saturday while she worked because the sitter isn't available until Monday and then he'll start going their again during the week.

The kicker is that this person charges Jen like 30 bucks a pop. RIDICULOUS. It was going to cost her 90 dollars for three days (not even long days) with this girl, plus 75 for the week at the sitter...she told me she didn't want to ask me because she knew I had homework, but I volunteered. I had her bring him to me at work and I watched him this evening....kept him amused, fed him, put him in the shower, read to him, watched more Spongebob than any adult should ever be subjected to, and put him to bed (Gold star for me, lol--kidding) In the midst of all that I attempted to do homework and really almost screamed when I spent an hour and half on one response and the webpage timed out causing my answer to be lost and forcing me to start from scratch. But alas, homework for one class done. Tomorrow I'm going to have to do at least one because the deadline is like 11 in the evening...but anyway...

I'm going to have lil man tomorrow night, as well as saturday, and then Sunday, if the weather holds up and I'm still alive I think the zoo is in our future--along with Jen who will be off of work. (She got hit by one of her employees tonight at work, so I'm sure their will be a blog about that soon--freakin' ghetto fabulous dykes are out of control sometimes...apparently there was someone cheating on someone and yeah I dunno...) Luckily Jen is okay.

I just have to make it through work tomorrow and everything will be just fine...I'm stalling right now because Jen probably won't get off for another thirty minutes and I'm scared that if I'm asleep that she won't try and wake me up for some good ol fashioned lesbian lovin' lol. Hell, I'll be tired and drag ass tomorrow, I don't care...I need to make that dream I had earlier a reality...

While in Colorado Jens mom took her perfume. She usually wears Hugo woman, but her mom liked it...so today when I hugged her before she left for work (after dropping off lil man) I noticed a new smell. It was Gucci something (sounded expensive but smelled decent...I'm not sure yet if it's a fave of mine or not yet...but time will tell) The real test is how it will smell mixed with her work smells...lol...she manages a movie theatre you see...so you never know how you feel about a perfume until your girl gets home and puts her arms around you and the perfume is faint, overpowered by the smell of buttered popcorn...ugh...lol...but sometimes your in the mood for a buttery salty snack...

That reminds me I need a new perfume. I dropped my favorite one and it doesnt spray right anymore...Victoria Secret's Dream Angels Divine....I also wear Ralph Lauren Romance and Guess Silver... I kind of want to stick with Divine but add something new...I've been on a weird kick lately and am using Crew hair gel, the guy stuff that smells awesome and men's deodorant (just because it works better than the girlie shit...)...hell maybe I'll start wearing cologne...yeah probably not but I'm not limiting myself on this one.

Okay...shower, hopefully sex, sleep, repeat tomorrow...

1 comment:

vixen kitten said...

The only perfune I wear is Ralph Lauren Romance. I get told every day by some stranger that I smell nice, so it must work with my chemistry.

Love VS Divine. I don't think I know the Guess one.

You are an angel for helping out and watching the little man. I'm sure he would much rather be with you anyway.

xoxo
~vk~

Blog Archive