Friday, July 31, 2009

ABCs of Me

Yep stole another one...

A - Age: 28

B - Bed size: King (I'm ghetto, its really two twins pushed together)

C - Chore you hate: Cleaning the litterbox...I hate that my automatic one broke

D - Dog's name: Pepper

E - Essential start your day item: normally a work shirt

F- Favorite Color: Black/Green

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5'3 and a half

I - Instruments you play(ed): does guitar hero count

J - Job title: On-site Supervisor

K - Kid(s): a step, haha

L - Living arrangements: Me and Gma, Jen and Lil man on the weekends

M - Mom's name: Angela

N - Nicknames: T bags, Tommy Knox, Tommy Guns, Tom Cat, Thomas...etc

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none

P - Pet Peeve: when people say cool beans for starters...but there's a long list I'm sure

Q - Quote from a movie: I'ma come at you like a spider monkey--talledega nights

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: one sis, one bro

T - Time you wake up: Supposed to be 545 so i can be on time, normally 6:25

U- Underwear: what about them...I wear them when at work...not at home

V - Vegetable you dislike: turnips, squash, okra

W - Ways you run late: snooze button debacle

X - X-rays you've had: after smashing my thumb in the car door when I was six and after the car wreck in Nov 07...nothing broke though

Y - Yummy food you make: Mac and Cheese--oven baked of course or various baked goodies


Z - Zoo favorite:Hippos when available

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have to remember not to say cool beans around you....lol

mac and cheese....oh, yummy

Blog Archive