Thursday, July 30, 2009

With a click of the mouse

So there's a question that has been plaguing me for as long as I can remember. I hope this doesn't offend anyone but I seriously want to know.

I'm probably going to hell for saying this aloud but, "Do nuns masturbate?"

Like are they allowed? If they can't do you think they do it on the down low? I know that I personally have a very high level of self love...I just feel like everyone should have the option if they choose to and to do it without fear of going to hell.

I'm sorry but if masturbating is going to land me in hell...at least I'll have plenty of my "perv" friends to keep me company....

Can I get a Hell Yeah for some self love.

3 comments:

vixen kitten said...

Hell Yeah!

It's my favorite way to start my day. In the shower. While my conditioner is working! :)

xoxo
~vk~

My heart said...

I think you already know what my answer is!

My god mother was a former nun and I worked up enough balls to ask her that question when I was drunk of course. I made her uncomfortable here was the convo
Jen-So Auntie I have a question and I understand if you dont answer this.
Aunt P-Go ahead you can ask me anything.
Jen-So do Nuns you know Click the mouse?
Aunt P-You mean as in computers?
Jen-Nope you know.
Aunt P-OH as in Masturbation?
Jen-Yes thats what Im talking about.
Aunt P-Very unique way of putting it.
Jen-Yes Yes I know so do they?
Aunt P-Now Jennifer we each have a special bond with the lord.....

She lost me once she started the special bond crap...I felt guilty but all the other sinners at the Xmas party high fived me so....

Im going to have to say that question will be left unanswered form here!

When in doubt rub one out!

tommy said...

VK--

While the conditioner is working, lol...HOW EFFICIENT OF YOU, LOL.

Jen--

I didn't know you had a former nun aunt... I think they do, they just don't talk about it.

Blog Archive