Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Many faces, many names

I have many looks and nick names...I've mentioned this before. Recently, I've been very amused by one in particular. I go to Jen's theatre pretty frequently to watch movies (cuz she loves me and hooks me up with free passes....I just pay her with sexual favors, ha...) but the last four or five times I've gone she's left my tickets under an alias that really throws her employees off.

They think it's my real name (a couple know the real story...but some are just idiots apparently and it's like when they see me they know its "me" but are afraid to try and pronounce my name for fear of mispronouncing it.

It makes me smile and I try really hard to keep a straight face when I go to the box office and ask for my passes. :)

Anastacia Beaverhousen signing out.

2 comments:

vixen kitten said...

Well, THIS certainly started my day out right!

You two are adorable together!

have a beautiful day, Sugar.

xoxo
~vk~

Anonymous said...

I like Jen's sense of humor.

Blog Archive