Thursday, July 16, 2009

That just makes me mad

So I reset the alarm this morning and climbed back into bed...I closed my eyes and drifted away into a fabulous dream. Jen had come over for a second but had to be somewhere, so she kept talking about how she didn't have a lot of time. I was like okay time is irrelevant right now...but nonetheless one thing leads to another and this dream turns into the most X-rated dream I've ever had EVER....it was so realistic and just phenomenol.

So I'm sure you can only imagine how pissed I was when right on the verge of the most mind blowing, earth shattering orgasm of my dreams thus far (which is crucial cuz i'm one of those folks that gets off in real life while having a dream about it, if that makes sense) and a double one at that becuase it was one of those simultaneous, we both get off at the same time moments--THE FUCKING ALARM GOES OFF WAKING ME UP. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Sooooo close yet so far away. Jen, I'ma need you to come over and help me out :) wink, wink--STAT. And of course I had reset the alarm to go off too late, so there was no time to just rub one out and not dwell on it...instead I'm all pent up and may end up taking it out on my employees, lol...

FUCK. Not fair, not fair, not fair.

1 comment:

vixen kitten said...

OMG I'm laughing my ass off here. Not that you were left high and dry like that....just at your verbal visual.....ummmmm....never mind!

I'm sorry. It's going to be a long day for you, huh! I feel for your employees! Maybe a extended trip to the rest room? (Can you tell I'm speaking from experience here)

Jen has no idea what's waiting for her when she gets back. What a lucky, lucky woman!

Have a beautiful day, Sugar.

xoxo
~vk~

Blog Archive