Saturday, July 11, 2009

License Plate

So a lot of folks have a hard time believing that my license plate says Vagina (though spelled with a "y" instead of an "i")...I was able to get this plate in stealth mode because I use the V for UVA as the first letter so that when it's run through the system its really only listed as AGYNA...(the funny thing is that the "i" wasn't available so someone else out there has it)

Anyway, the moral of the story is that it is a frequent occurence for me to check my rear view mirror and see someone laughing their ass off and pointing or trying to catch a picture with a cell phone or actual camera...I even from time to time fear getting rear ended by people driving AND trying to take a picture of the plate.

Yesterday was a first for me however. I was sitting at a stoplight, my sister in the passenger seat and I see this chick walking up to my car with something in her hand. I'm thinking I'm about to get carjacked by a semi-preppy hot chick...then I realize that it's a camera in her hand and she had gotten out of her car to take a pic of the plate...

She wasn't even in the car directly behind me, she was in the one behind that but I can safely say thats the first time someone has gotten out of their car to get a good pic, lol. Hopefully she thought it was funny and wanted to show her friends,and isnt planning on ratting me out the State of VA and the lovely Commonwealth that it is so they revoke my plates, lol.

2 comments:

vixen kitten said...

OMG that's priceless. Truly!

You rock, Sugar!

xoxo
~vk~

Helen McGinn said...

Good for her...I like a go getter!

Blog Archive