Friday, July 17, 2009

So tired

So I'm tired as hell this morning and my eye allergies are kicking my butt, but it's all worth it. You see, lil man was fast asleep when Jen got to my house after work. I was draggin' ass, but was determined to be awake when she got there...Fresh out of the shower, pjs on, caught my second wind and as one of my favorite bloggers Real Live Lesbian says, "and one thing led to another."

Downside is I didn't make fall asleep until well into the morning hours and then had one of those nights where I was paranoid I was going to oversleep because of how tired I was that I woke up a few times during the evening. I remember Pepper coming upstairs this morning and me trying to make her lay down and go to sleep (but Earl was downstairs so she was already in play mode...it's so much easier when she's a lazy let me sleep in kind of puppy, lol) she climbed across me despite my efforts to get her to chill out, stood her big ass on jen...I heard Jen holler, Ugh...get off of me Pepper (40 pounds of pressure from just two front paws is killer)....Jen pushed her down and Pepper happily nestled in the middle of Jen and I where there was very little room to begin with, but she was happy for the next few minutes and I drifted back to sleep.

My mom called my phone to make sure I was up, I said yeah but wasn't--it's a good thing she called though because I had somehow turned off my alarm and would have overslept...so I set another alarm, grabbed about five more minutes and then got motivated and out of bed. Both Jen and Lil man were still asleep when I left and I had a tinge of jealousy roll through my veins...Now its work time and my eyelids are heavy and I just keep thinking...hell I'll take a short check this week, just let me go home so i can grab a nap before I hang out with lil man and have more homework to do.

I'm so tired, but when one thing leads to another...sometimes you just gotta deal with the repercussions the next day. Happy Freaking Friday.

3 comments:

vixen kitten said...

I didn't have a little hottie snuggled up next to me.

Well...ok, I did. She's even blonde, but she also has 4 paws.

I guess what I'm saying is I sure hope you aren't looking for a sympathetic comment from me!

I hope you guys have a weekend filled with love and laughter.

xoxo
~vk~

Anonymous said...

Tired and I bet you're in a good mood too!

Have a great weekend.

tommy said...

Sorry VK...just remember it's okay to love your pet but not LOVE your pet, lol (just kidding)

And Jude I do have quite the lil skip to my step today...

HELL YEAH...BOY DID I NEED IT.

Blog Archive