Monday, July 13, 2009

I should have my own reality tv show

I should really have my own reality tv show...some of the stuff that happens to me in a given day is too random to be random...its ridiculous. I went through a phase when the Truman show came out, you know, the movie starring Jim Carey...well I felt like that was my life...someone was secretly watching--I mean they had to be, why else would my life seem like Candid Cameria ON CRACK?

I got home and forced myself to work out. I had neglected it for a few days because I gave into my demons and opted to be a hermit and depressed and what not... I know that while it takes everything in me to be motivated to work out, when I do it I feel better and I thought to myself that a few endorphins couldn't hurt me today.

My mom came in right before I came upstairs to exercise and told me that Aunt Melissa had gone to the doctor and had some issues. Mind you, my mom recently had an abnormal EKG and had to go in for a stress test, her problem was a leaky valve, but nothing to worry about right now... my grandmother (my mom's mom, in Ky) had an abnormal EKG the following week and her stress test showed the same thing...a leaky valve, apparently it's genetic, but not crucial right now....well Aunt Melissa had an abnormal EKG today as well...unfortunately, hers seems potentially serious. They are showing fluid around her heart which the doctors thinks indicates one of three things (though they won't know until they do a cat scan and other tests):

1. A blood clot in her lungs

2. problems with her liver

3. Congenital heart failure...

None of these sound good...the kicker is after being given the news she leaves the clinic/drs office with me in mind. Lol. She came upstairs in the middle of my first Hip Hop Abs dvd (today was a two dvd day) to tell me she got me something from the clinic...I jokingly said, "condoms" and she was like "yeah and some dental dams." She made me laugh, but she was serious.

I LOVE MY FAMILY. My mom bought me first vibrator years ago because she wanted me to realize that I didn't need anyone but myself to be 'pleased" lol. (aka here take this and don't become a slut, haha) and here I am being given dental dams and condoms by my Aunt Melissa.

It's hilarious how awesome this whole situation...she's being given news along the lines of hey...you could be visited by the grim reaper at anytime now, but oh wait...Tommy can use these, lol.

She got me like five grape flavored ones and one minty one. Haha...Hilarious to me. Well I finish working out and head downstairs for dinner. (Mom did a kick ass job on the pot roast I'll have you know...) So we are all sitting around talking about the textures of food and we somehow start talking about peaches. Aunt Melissa says, I never have been able to eat through the fuzzy hair....I without skipping a beat break out with, "Oh the fuzzy hair isn't what stops me from eating..." before I could even finish, dad is laughing his ass off....mom runs from the table to the bathroom to avoid peeing her pants, my sister is snorting and grandma is like, huh...what.... (I'm going to hell)...

That topic turned into why I don't eat ricotta cheese...but I'll save that for another day...

It was a good time. Then I gave dad a haircut and rearranged and cleaned the living room...all that is left is the final touches on the bedroom tomorrow and cleaning the bathroom...

For now...its 11 and time to turn in....Gotta get up early and get a move on.

1 comment:

vixen kitten said...

Your family sounds like a lot of fun!

You know, when you get done rearranging rooms there....my place could use some work! I haven't cleaned since the puppy came. She is just way too tempting. :)

Have a beautiful day, Sweetie.

xoxo
~vk~

Blog Archive