Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Friday

Um so yeah...all of my blogs here lately have been rather drab, blah, and an indication of how strung out I am. Well dammit, it's Friday. WOOOOOOOOHOOOOO..... and that's not even the best part. The best part is that everyone is being sent home as they finish their work...with no one staying past one o'clock.

All paychecks have been handed out, I only have about two or three people still left in the building, phone calls to make so that people who don't have work for Monday know they don't have work for Monday and yeah...I'm peacing out.

Woohoo....it's FRIDAY and I get to leave work early...HOLLA.

3 comments:

vixen kitten said...

I am insanely jealous! Enjoy your weekend, Sugar!!

xoxo
~vk~

Aubrey said...

Holla! So funny!

I hope you had a great start to the weekend!

Coming by from SITS to say Hello and WELCOME!

Helen McGinn said...

Hope you're having a grand weekend and putting that paycheck to totally depraved use! Enjoy! x

Blog Archive