Friday, July 17, 2009

Five things

So a favorite of mine, Vixen Kitten recently posted a blog with a survey that I had already done, but had something extra at the bottom that I hadn't thought of yet: Five things you probably don't know about me...(I couldn't resist the urge to take a crack at this one)

1. I was the Prom Queen, my senior year (it pissed off a bunch of the real hoity toity bitchy girls, but the way prom queen was voted for in my school was that the juniors voted the winner. My sister was a junior while I was a senior and my bro was a sophmore, but anyway she was popular and she got all of her friends to vote for me...hence me being crowned and almost having to beat a bitch down.

2. I'm afraid of the dark (not inside dark but outside dark) I don't go outside at night without the flood lights on. I live in the country and i'm not trying to be eaten by a bear or sprayed by a skunk.

3. I have talked two different people out of killing themselves in my lifetime (but not because of me) one had a gun, the other had a cocktail of various cough syrups and pills.

4. Random people frequently come up to me and tell me intimate details about themselves like we've known each other for years. I was on a blind date with this guy one time (yeah back in the day..DON'T JUDGE ME, LOL) and this lady walks up, pulls up a seat, grabs my hand and begins talking to me about many random things that were bothering her and going wrong in her life. My date buys her a soda, she finishes telling me everything, stands up, gives me a hug and then tells me "You're my guardian angel--I don't know what I would have done without you" and walks away. The guy was pissed and was like that's rude, you didn't introduce me...at which point I said, "Dude, I didn't even know her."

5. I really enjoy playing with legos. I've been known to play with them even when little kids aren't around. There is this awesome one called Green Grocer, some Cafe Corner, and like Marketplace (its three different buildings in the same lego town) that I really want, beginning with Green Grocer. They are in the 16+ category, but are also more than 150 bucks a pop...that's a guilty pleasure that will have to wait until I win the lottery.

4 comments:

vixen kitten said...

These were great, and now I know why I like you.

I LOVE legos and buy them all the time! I also have a lego phone

I also color when I can't sleep at night. I get these awesome coloring books from an art store that are kinda "adult" and not little kid type.

Oh, and for the record....you would have been my choice for prom queen too!


xoxo
~vk`

tommy said...

I love coloring but hate the coloring books I have access too--too many activity things not enough cool things to color...

Sandy said...

Alright, I admit it... I play with Legos too!

Welcome to SITS! It's great to have you in the SITStahood!

Carma Sez said...

That's kinda cool how people are drawn to you and tell you intimate details - and talking two people out of killing themselves? Well done.

Stopping by to welcome you to SITS. I know that you will enjoy being a part of this vibrant community of bloggers!

Blog Archive