Thursday, July 2, 2009

She, from A to Z

She is:

An amazing woman
Beyond belief
Charismatic
Delicious
Edible
Fan-fucking-tastic
Gorgeous
Hilarious
Indeed, no one like her
Just a blast to be around
Kind and compassionate
Loving and loved
Mine, lol
Never dull or anything short of awesome
Openminded and full of joy
Pouty from time to time, if she doesn't get her way
Quite a breath of fresh air
Rebellious
Seriously, the best thing thats ever happened to me
Thoughtful
Unbelievable great in bed
Vivacious
Whimsical
X-rated from time to time
Youthful, even when her grays are showing
Zaftig (definition: of a woman, having a plump and sexually attractive figure; voluptuous, well proportioned)

Mind you I wouldn't normally call her plump, but she has curves in all the right places :)

3 comments:

My heart said...

I must meet this Woman that you are talking about. She sounds like a awesome one!

tommy said...

You are on Time out. LOL. I figured this poem my give you a bit of an ego boost, lol.

tommy said...

Oh but I forgot to tell you, this isn't about you...it's about YOUR MOM. he he

Blog Archive