Friday, July 10, 2009

That not so fresh feeling

So I was talking the other night with Jen, Gma, and Aunt Melissa and I'm not even sure that I recall how the topic came up (maybe it was after the arm pit waxing debaucle...) but we got on the topic of horrific things that have happened around our "hoo has" (aka cooter, vagina, princess, beaver, etc)...

Aunt Melissa shared that she once bought some Summer's Eve Feminine Spray to try out and see what all the hype was about, but when she got out of the shower she grabbed the wrong can and ended up spraying hairspray directly onto her "girlie parts, lol." I suppose that once the burning wore off she had the best styled hair pie around. Weird.

There was this one time that I had pulled a muscle in my inner thigh some way or another and before going to bed one night I put some ICY HOT on it to make it feel better. Well most of the time I opt for being commando when I'm sleeping (I like the security of clothes, but the freedom that not wearing underwear provides) and well I failed to consider the potential catastrophy that awaited. I climbed into bed, laid on my side as that is generally how I sleep (tossing and turning from one side to the other) I sat straight up in bed about twenty minutes later after waking up to to my crotch being on fire. I literally thought there were flames shooting out of my vagina and that any hair that was there had been burned off in the process. THIRD DEGREE BURNS, THIRD DEGREE BURNS--I ran into the bathroom, dropping my shorts to the floor, foot up on the counter splashing water on my hoo ha to make the burning stop!!! OH DEAR GOD MAKE IT STOP....

The water really did nothing for it and I mainly just felt like a dumbass for not thinking the ICY HOT thing all the way through....In all seriousness I wasn't hurt or burned, but it was a definite discomfort...like I didnt have a free hand and decided to hold a hot curling iron in between my legs...yeah it was crucial.

We shared some more stories, though I can't remember them all, but I thought this were fun and wanted to share...

Moral of the story: Please read labels before applying anything on or near your girlie parts.

No comments:

Blog Archive