Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Empty Thoughts #973

We are throwing a surprise going away party for my dad in the next couple of weeks. He leaves for Kosovo for a year...He's excited because flying and fixing black hawks is his passion but it's going to be weird. It just dawned on me this evening that he's not going to be here to see me graduate. Kind of a bummer...but it is what it is you know.

Tomorrow is my brother's birthday. At that point he'll be 26, my sister 27, and me 28.

The president came on tv this evening. I didn't watch it (just muted it) and waited in hopes that in my multitasking Wipe Out would come on so I could see idiots bounce off of the big balls and get junk/cunt punched by the wall of punching gloves...that show always makes me laugh (granted it probably kills a bunch of brain cells but at least I'm amused while it happens.

I'm a little over one hundred hours away from vacation time at work (two to three weeks)...I inquired today because my mom and dad are leaving for a week to get in some them time. I was going to help out with grandma....my boss told me she could cover for me if I needed the time, but my concern is that I have bills to pay so I can't not go to work ya know.

Dammit, Wipe Out is on now...but its time for my online group meeting...guess I'll have to multitask, lol.

No comments:

Blog Archive