Thursday, July 2, 2009

Nicknames

So the name that was given to me at birth is Tommy Elizabeth (for real), but I seem to be adopting more and more nicknames as time progresses.

On normal days I respond to Tommy...Though if I had my way people would just refer to me as T (because it just seems mysterious or something, lol) I'm a nerd SO WHAT.

Lets see shall we?

Thomas: my mom and sister call me this the most, but family in general and many friends have joined in

Tom: A couple of my coworkers (men) named Tom, we are the Toms in the warehouse, a mulitude of others...

T: Jen from time to time, random people, friends

Tom-cat: My moms nickname for me since I was a little kid

Tommy Guns: Co workers, friends, etc...pretty common

Tommy Knox: my friend Archie, thought it was hilarious when I came in to work one day hungover (he was my supervisor at the time) and I had the same faux hawk from the day before but with some extra lean to one side due to bed head...He said I looked like Johnny Knoxville, hence Tommy knox...this name was originally Tommy Knox and the White meat because I wore a shirt to work the same day that when I leaned over the bare skin showed above my pants and he had a hey day with that incident...(he's a freak...but awesome...never agree to go to Coldstone on a date with him, he's already said that if he takes a girl to coldstone he's expecting ass at the end of the night...) he is also the person whom I stole the saying "High as Giraffe pussy" from, Example: "Nah, I can't afford to go out tonight, I don't have any gas in my car and can't afford it cuz Gas is high as giraffe pussy...".

Tommy Pickles: A few of my employees have decided that since cutting my hair really short I look like Tommy Pickles from Rugrats (they are amused by this and hell I even play along)

Peaches, Boo bear, Precious, etc: A short list of the many pet names in Jen's Love Arsenal...each time I hear one, she gets this look that says, "really jen, I just vomited in my mouth..." is that really necessary? lol... anything other than babe is questionable in my eyes

Agassi: a guy that I work with that I used to go to high school with as well now calls me this after Andre Agassi the tennis player because he said that when I shaved my head this last time my head looked like a tennis ball

T-bags: Given to me an ex coworker but that has stuck with my boss mainly... There was another girl in the office that went by T or Tbone... well the excoworker went to say my name and started to say Tbones but realized that Tasha (the other T) was right there so corrected herself by saying T bags instead...I was not amused because this name implies that I enjoy the concept of laying my head back, opening my mouth wide, and gargling balls that are being dangled and dipped into my mouth UM NO. lol...but it is a funny nickname to have

The list continues. My sister is due in September so it's going to be interesting to see what my new Aunt name will be....this should be interesting.

No comments:

Blog Archive