Monday, July 27, 2009

Search and Recovery

So Jen texted me today to tell me that she didn't have tried to put on her glasses today but when she went to get them out of the case they weren't there...

This is my take on the conversation that occurred between her and lil man (as she told it to me)...

Jen: Hey Chad, Have you seen my glasses
Lil man: yes
Jen: Where are they
Lil man: they are where I wanted them to be
Jen: Where is that
Lil man: under tommy's bed
Jen: (confused) why would you put them under tommy's bed
Lil man: I wanted you to forget them so we would have to go back and visit

How freakin' hilarious is that kid. I got home this evening hoping to find the glasses before Pepper puppy did. I climbed the stairs, petted the cat, and got on my knees lifting the bed skirt to sure enough find not only Jen's prescription glasses, but her lens cloth too.

I shook my head and left... that whole situation is hilarious to me... The lil dude likes it over here so much he is purposely hiding shit so that they'll have to come back... ha ha ha ha ha. I'm weak.

It's wrong but I found out that Jen's ex-husband is jealous of me. Jen has never flat out told him that we are together because it's none of his business but he said that for the entire three and a half months that lil man was out in Colorado with him, he talked about me nonstop...Tommy this and Tommy has that and pepper, chino, etc...I don't know the guy personally and i'm really not a bitch in normal circumstances but it's one hell of an ego boost to hear shit like that...is that wrong?

No comments:

Blog Archive