Tuesday, June 9, 2009

jealous

I'm so jealous of Jen right now. I had to leave and come to work this morning--overly tired, drained, sinus issues, and all....while she laid there, curled up in the comforter next to Pepper Puppy...kind of bums me out.

I want to get paid to sleep, lol. No really I'm not even kidding. I took a Sudafed before work so that I could breathe without snot running everywhere and the sneezing and what not taking over my day....now I'm just even more tired. Dammit.

I want to go to bed and curl up in the down comforter and just disappear for a few days.

I am going to go to sleep when I get off work. I'm going to start with a nap and let my sister use my computer while doing that so she will have peace and quiet (away from moms house where all the fam is plus some out of town fam as well) and then I'm going to wake up, take some more sinus medicine and go to sleep for the night. I'm so not kidding, I have no intentions of doing anything other than sleeping and being a lazy bum today. I even told grandma I probably wouldnt be by to see her today....

I feel like tired ass. Lol. Is it four o'clock yet?

No comments:

Blog Archive