Monday, June 8, 2009

Right on

So Jen, Mandi (my sister), Melissa (my aunt), John (my uncle), Jeremy (my cousin) and I went to see The Hangover last night at Jen's theatre.

First, let me tell you that in one vehichle was John and Jeremy and in Jen's car was all the girls. We started by all making fun of Jen's honda element and commenting on things like if they made it in yellow it would be a for real short bus. The conversation progressed to embarrassing sexual stories. I'm stoked because now my sister has a toilet paper issue and I'm not alone (long story short it involves the heat of the moment and a little smidgen of tp getting caught up in the hair and then discovered by someone that obviously isn't yourself)...well turns out someone (I wont say any names and embarrass anyone--but it rhymes with Candy) has a story that involves anal sex resulting in a sunflower seed. She was telling us how her ex husband was hitting it anally when he pulled out she "sharted" sort of and a sunflower seed (from her salad earlier in the day) shot out and landed on the couch.

Sure it's gross, but I laughed my ass off as did everyone else in the car. We almost died because Jen was laughing so hard and trying not to pee all over the place and drive all at the same time. None of us could breathe.

So we get to the movie, WHICH WAS AWESOME BY THE WAY AND I REALLY RECOMMEND IT!!! And nearly pee our pants all over again. Jen has this thing where when someone gags, makes the sound like they are going to throw up, or actually throws up she nearly loses it (mind you, she hasn't lost it yet)...so in the moving someone threw up and she nearly did too....which made me laugh even more...(i guess I'm kind of evil)

That movie was wrong on so many levels but it was good to laugh that hard and everyone thoroughly enjoyed it. On the way home it was on like donkey kong all over again because we continued talking about the sunflower seed incident among other comical topics. By the time we got back home my head was killing me and it was late and I had to go to bed....it was an early morning monday....

I'm so ready to go back to bed...I will own that movie when it comes out on DVD...for sure.

No comments:

Blog Archive