Friday, June 5, 2009

Mistaken Identity

So on my lunch break I ran a couple of errands looking for some stuff that Gma had requested. I went to Family Dollar where I wasn't in there more than like five seconds before some girl in a very bubbly, very cheerleader like voice started asking me if we carried disposable picnic table cloths or something, I turned around and was like, I dunno I dont work here....(probably a little bitchier than I intended to)

I leave there after not finding what I was looking for and went to Dollar General on the same mission. There I was asked if I worked there at which point I responded, No, Sorry. Then on the way out (still not finding what I was looking for) I was stopped by the manager who seemed to excitedly shout, "HEY YOU LOOK LIKE YOU COULD WORK HERE WITH YOUR BLACK, YOUR TAN, AND YOUR NAME BADGE ON" hahahah....he thought it was amusing...

I look down only to realize that I'm not wearing my official Aerotek shirt but the navy blue Ecko polo that jen gave me, khaki shorts and my warehouse badge that gets me in and out of the doors...

What did I learn from this? Well going to Food Lion after work is out of the question until I change anyway....this outfit is obviously a little too employee of the month...I need to go to walmart now too...yeah I think I'll change first for sure.

No comments:

Blog Archive