Monday, June 8, 2009

Exciting!!!

So I have finally found something that has me stoked and that I think I can stick with (besides Jen of course) and that is HIP HOP ABS. Lol.

I'm cheap so I refused to buy it off the infomercial which would have cost me three easy payments of 19.95 plus 12.95 shipping and handling (about 72 bucks give or take) so I went on ebay and found the whole kit'n'caboodle for 53 with free shipping. Therefore I don't lose out on any of the dvd's cuz I'm getting them all and well whatever.

Now I just gotta wait for the fuckers to get here, in the mean time rearrange the living room so I have room to bust a move and not break a toe on a couch or table and then go buck wild. Lol.

I think the thing that is really attracting me to it is the fact that it looks so fucking retarded but makes great sense. Plus, I like dancing like an idiot (like breaking out the sprinkler and stuff) I'm excited. YAY!!

I'll let ya'll know how it goes once I get the DVDs. I'm also going to start walking Pepper in the evenings which will benefit both of us. Oh and I gave up soda today...havent had one since yesterday (this is a big damn deal for me.)

No comments:

Blog Archive