Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Warehouse Fabulosity

So my boss called me yesterday to tell me that the projected date for my Weres training is going to be at the end of July. What is that? What does that mean?

That my friends means that I have a two day class here on site (that my company is paying for me to go to, $1500ish)--when it is over, I will be certified to not only operate equipment, but to train others as well :) YAY!! This is something they have been talking about for almost a year and it looks like its finally on its way of happening perhaps.

I will be an official Trainer for RT/DRT, WR, SP, F3/F4 (for those of ya'll not up on the warehouse lingo, that's Reach and Double Reach trucks, Walkie riders (pallet jacks you can ride basically), Stock picker (also known as a Cherry Picker), and sit down and stand up forklifts.

THIS IS SOOOOO EXCITING.

2 comments:

vixen kitten said...

Girls and machines.....hot. Seriously. Hot.

I'm jealous. I'm an accountant and sit behind a computer all day!

Have a great weekend.

~vk~

Real Live Lesbian said...

How fun! And you'll get to train other hot women to run machinery? YAY!

Blog Archive