Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pulled over

So I went to walmart with my sister this evening. I should have been doing homework, but that seems to be the story of my life....

So anyway, she pulls up in the driveway (which is way out in the country)...corn fields, soybeans, peanuts...I mean hell of the love of christ, you have to pass donkeys and goats to even get to my driveway... but I digress....

so we pull up in the driveway and Mandi freaks out...she was like "jesus christ am I getting pulled over..." I look at her now 7 month pregnant ass and think, are you fucking kidding me. She started laughing when she realized what she had said....she had seen the reflection of the lightning on the garage and thought it was police lights....

It then dawned on her that the odds of us getting pulled over in the driveway were slim...unless the game warden decided to write you a ticket for running over a frog.

Apparently momnesia the newest thing that I have to deal with when dealing with my sister or hanging out with her....lol...good times.

No comments:

Blog Archive