Monday, June 22, 2009

Homicide

So in the midst of writing papers this weekend, contemplating taking my finals, and doing grandma's laundry, I found myself stressed (like usual).

I went to the gas station, bought a Take 5 candy bar (which I didn't need but I was jonesing for chocolate), a rice krispy treat, and a Dr. Pepper.

I'm happy to report that I devoured the take five, and the rice krispy treat, but the Dr. Pepper remained unopened in the refrigerator until Jen got to my house and drank it with dinner.

Yes folks, today marks my no soda attempt at 2 WHOLE WEEKS! And to be quite honest with you, I would kill for a soda right now....not even kidding. Fucking a.

1 comment:

Real Live Lesbian said...

I could live without the soda...or coke as we say here in the South. But the chocolate? Never gonna happen.

Blog Archive