Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Good grief

I just never seem to want to get motivated in the mornings. I have moved my alarm clock to various parts of the house in order to discourage me just rolling over and hitting the snooze button, only to get up, hit the snooze button and then climb right back into bed.

I'm tired all the time it seems and I don't even really do anything...I took a nap yesterday for a couple of hours after work because of this whole sinus/allergy thing I have happening. Im surprised I didn't OD on damn medicine trying to prevent sneezing, coughing, etc all damn day long. Even the roof of my mouth was itching like crazy...dammit.

I'm really pissed that I bought a years worth of contacts that I'll never be able to freaking wear because of allergies now--and in order to get new glasses I've gotta come out of pocket...not cool.

So anyway, I woke up yesterday after my nap to Jen telling me that dinner is ready. Grandma wanted her to have a key (which is great because now my lazy ass doesn't have to come let her in, lol) We had a great dinner which she cooked (which gma always says a meal that you don't have to cook always tastes good, lol)...cleaned up the kitchen and headed upstairs to watch a movie. By 11 o'clock I was out again off and on in a allergy medicine induced slumber, only for the alarm clock to go off much earlier than I wanted it to.

I was running late, went to kiss Jen goodbye only to realize while I was putting my shoes on taht she has buried her entire body including her face under the covers...no time to dig her out...just headed to work. Got here a few minutes late only to get to the door and realize I didn't have my badge. Son of a... so I go back to the car grab the badge come back in...okay all better.

I go to the break room to refill my new favorite cup (a tervis tumbler with blue and pink flip flops on it) only to knock if off the counter...shew its okay it has a lid so the water that was already in it won't spill...oh right...that is until I reach to pick it up and drop it yet another time and the lid comes off....water all over the break room rug--freaking a.

Apparently I need to restart my day, lol. Should have given Jen a kiss or something, lol.

Today is a supervisor workday which means that all of the Cost Plus sups and managers are going to be in the warehouse physically working along side their team members for about 4 or so hours today...(they do it one day a month)...me I'll be doing the same but its not a designated day for me....just something that I do off and on because it feels right.

Latidee Latidah....

No comments:

Blog Archive