Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A picture game

I stole the idea for this post from http://www.lesbianblogger08.com/ (I'm still trying to figure out how to do the cool link thing where you just click on their name and it takes you there...baby steps) Anyway, what you do is post a picture that relates to each of the headings...


Let's have fun shall we :)
A photo of you with someone you love (me and Jen...She's beautiful...)


A photo of you showing off a new haircut/haircolor (one of my fave hairdo's and I did it myself...a few months ago)



A photo of a time in your life that is over, but you wish wasn't (Pepper the first day I got her, she weighed 3.4 pounds...cutie--granted she grew up to be such a great dog)



A photo of how you'd like to spend everyday of the rest of your life (Anything having to do with the beach, especially Hatteras, NC)



A photo of you during a time in your life that is over and you are happy is over (I'm not in this photo, but let me just tell you, my sister is officially the worst DD ever...even the EMT said so, lol, none of use were hurt too badly thank goodness...I was in the passenger seat, ugh)


A photo that makes your heart smile (I didn't set this up, I got out of the car and noticed it in the sand and it just made me happy...)



A photo from one of the best nights of your life (Me and my gay boy Joey in Nashville Jan '07)



A picture of you making a funny face (it never fails...I get a buzz and make the duck billed platypus face...)



A photo of you on your birthday (#27, May '08)


A photo of you being ridiculous (Jan '09 flew to Colorado to meet Jen's parents...we went into town and I found the Elmer Fudd hat to rock...)


A photo of you being your true self (My sister and I Christmas '08)



A photo of you REALLY drunk (middle of the night Nashville '07...I love that scarf...it's my super gay scarf and it goes everywhere with me in the winter time)





The end..thanks for playin'

1 comment:

vixen kitten said...

GREAT post! Loved all your pics.

xoxo
~vk~

BTW you totally rocked the Elmer hat. Totally.

Blog Archive