Monday, June 22, 2009

funny story

So last night my sister came over and we were all sitting in the living room talking when the random topic of gas came up. Granted my sister is 7 months pregnant, but she's always been known to fart A LOT...and most times she doesn't care who she's around.

So at the end of one of Mandi's stories, Jen looks over at her and says..."Yeah, I farted on Tommy's stomach earlier." (we were cuddling and she totally let one rip)

So in my defense I shared with Mandi that I had farted in Jen's crotch to get her back (cuddling once again, but she was holding me this time)

When my sister, without missing a beat looks at me and says, "Tommy, didn't anyone ever tell you not to shit where you eat."

I thought we were all going to pee ourselves for real. Too funny.

No comments:

Blog Archive