Friday, June 5, 2009

wierd

So i got a text yesterday from a number and area code that I totally didn't recognize. Later, when I got time I sent a "who is this" text back to the number only to find out that it was the sister of one of my exes. Pretty random, hell I didn't even know she still had my number. She asked how grandma was (she had come to visit my ex when my ex lived with grandma and I, with her mom and brother) and I told her about gma's fall. I told her I hadn't talked to Stephanie in quite a while so I hadn't expected to hear from anyone related to her, lol.

She told me that next time she is down she's going to have to give me a call because she needs a haircut, lol. I cut her hair, hell like over two years ago....I dunno. The whole situation was pretty random like I mentioned but there's no bad blood there. She just wanted to say hi. I told her to tell her family hello for me and called it a day.

It was a nice surprise.

No comments:

Blog Archive