Thursday, June 4, 2009

Grandma's Vagina

So I can tell that I'm really missing having grandma around the house more and more these days. Even though I go and visit her daily at the nursing home where she recooperates after falling and breaking her femur...shit just isnt the same around the house.

I keep recalling the time September of last year when I was having some female issues and had to have an outpatient procedure to attempt to correct the problem and how sincere grandma was and how she kept trying to make me feel better because of how much pain I was in. I remember coming downstairs to get a drink of water, she sat at her computer...when out of know where she looked at me and said: "I must be having sympathy pains because my vagina hurts." LOL.

Grandma's 78 year old vagina hurts because mine did...now that's love, lol.

No comments:

Blog Archive