Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Why I will probably never win the lottery...

I have great intentions of what I would do upon winning millions of dollars:

I would:
-first of all split the ticket with my sister, brother, mom and dad, and Jen...that way they'd all have their own share of it and not have to borrow it from me, that way I'd also not be the only one getting taxed on it

-I'd buy a house/build my dream home either or depending on if I found one that was already built

-do the charity thing (probably a breast cancer one and something for kids...I dunno) Hell I'd be loaded so I could donate money to save the circus flea if I wanted to

The point is that I have good intentions (that expand beyond the few previously mentioned items) but the reason I know I will never when the lottery is because of the scene I would make when I tell everyone I don't have to work anymore (because I certainly would not, repeat, WOULD NOT work for a living anymore.)

I would travel and chill and be lazy and hire a personal trainer to whip me into shape, a chef to ensure I'm eating only what Im supposed to be...but more importantly, I just wouldn't work.

I don't hate my job by any means, but I just can't see myself being one of those people with an ass ton of money that still works....I don't work because i like it, i work because I don't have a choice.

I'd have a house in Maine for sure, (a summer home cuz its way to effing cold up there otherwise) I've never been but I think I was meant to be a Yankee when i was born. This whole southern thing doesn't work for me most of the time...not to mention my "drawl" has become more evident as Jen so lovingly called me out on the other day, lol.

Yep...I'm never going to win the lottery because I can see myself doing one of those, "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you--I'm out" in many instances of my life.

Well the ticket is purchased...my way of contributing a dollar to the Virginia education fund....Yay

No comments:

Blog Archive