Tuesday, June 23, 2009

draggin' ass

I am so effin' tired right now it's not even funny. I'm glad I got a lot accomplished last night, but I stayed up way later than I should have two nights in a row and had to get up super early the following mornings.

Today I can't go home and nap--I need to clean Gma's part of the house (2 months worth of cobwebs down at her end of the house, a space that's just hers), clean all of the bathrooms, again, none of which I use, but I just gross from basically just chillin'...I just have to retouch the kitchen since thats been cleaned and recleaned since her accident...I do use that room.

Id like to make her a cake...maybe something from scratch, but I also have two finals that still need to be done, so I have to decide whether to bake and clean and go to bed early or spend another day (tomorrow) struggling from the lack of sleep catching up with me.

Ridiculous. I just wanna go curl up and take a nap.

No comments:

Blog Archive