Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Alpha Sigma Lambda

So I went to see Gma this afternoon and show her the letter that I got telling me about being eligible for the National Honor Society. She was so excited and was like, hell yeah...when is graduation she asked..."October," I replied...she was even more stoked then knowing she'd be up and walking by then...

She looked at me with her big Gma grin and said I'm proud of you. I couldnt help but smile and be proud of myself too. I mean shit, this degree (my bachelor's in BIZNAZ management) has been ten years in the making...So exciting.

I was walking to the car and I remember thinking to myself, Grandpa would be so proud of me if he was alive....(my eyes watered up). It's hard to believe that he's been gone for four and a half years and thinking about him still makes me miss him and get a little sad knowing he isnt here.

Sidebar: I started doing research online looking into MBA programs...i got tired just skimming through the shit...there's a lot of work that goes into getting your Masters and even more just getting accepted into a program...ugh...guess I need to figure out what my next step is.

No comments:

Blog Archive