Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Grandma's Pimpin me out...

So I go to see Gma yesterday (she's still in the home by the way) she opted to stay when it was at the request of her physical therapist. She's doing really well trying to not undo the healing that has been done already. So anyway...I walk in--it was monday so the day I wash, blowdry and curl her hair.

She immediately tells me, no, orders me to go down the hall and introduce myself to some dude named Norman because he's past due on a haircut and needs one. So I do it...Nice guy but bed ridden while he heals. Something to do with congenital heart failure and his legs have to be higher than his heart or something along those lines and hes fairly young for all that, can't be more than mid fifties or sixty.

So anyway, I have plans today to go see Gma...after which I will be cutting Normans hair while he lays in bed. This is a new one even for me. (it may be tomorrow if he's not back from his doctors appointment).

I'm not bothered by this I mean I have thought of volunteering many times at the home but never have...I mean old people love me... the moral of the story is that I just can't believe that Gma is pimpin me out for my haircutting skills. WTF? Sometimes I just wanna shake her... never would though, lol.

No comments:

Blog Archive