Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A great analogy

So this guy I work with is pretty awesome. For the longest time I figured he was gay, turns out the "gayness" I was picking up on was just him being one of those quirky sort of weird (but in a good way) kind of dudes. He's straight but family friendly so he's alright in my book. I went into his office yesterday just to vent about the workplace in general and he shed some interesting light on the situation, but I digress.

Just a few minutes ago, he comes into my office to take a turn venting and tells me he's had the worst morning ever. I of course asked why? what happened? And he tells me that he's having one of those kind of mornings that's like:

You drop your purse in 7th grade on the first day of your first period and tampons and maxipads go spilling out in front of everyone and to make matters worse one of the maxi pads became unwrapped during the fall and somehow managed to stick to the desk and/or forehead of your really cute hot guy crush a couple of rows over....MORTIFYING...lol.

I almost stopped listening when he said it's like dropping your purse because I don't carry one, lol...but I'm glad I stayed focus because the analogy he gave kinda sorta made my day. For the record his wife makes some really bad ass peanut butter cookies....mmmm

No comments:

Blog Archive