Friday, June 19, 2009

Dr. Pepper

I'm almost at the two week mark with having no soda. My record is 18 days soda free. You see, if I were a normal person I would drink a diet soda or something from time to time, but I normally cannot have just one soda...then the diet ones turn into the full fledged ones and well its all downhill from there.

I'm like a crackhead fiending crack right now (only my crack is Dr. Pepper or Pepsi...poured in a glass over ice)--granted I don't see myself doing anything as crucial as trading sexual favors with my dealer in order to get some....I'm really just trying to stick to my guns. I dunno...

Sometimes I question my way of thinking...and try and remember why I stop or start doing different things. In this case I'll just wait it out....

The bad part is that I'm now having dreams where I forget I'm not drinking soda and I take a drink of a soda and swallow it before realizing that I had quit...then I get really bummed out and feel guilty, start to cry, and think about how I failed...not really cool dreams at all... all over some damn soda.

No comments:

Blog Archive