Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Procrastination station

So anyone who knows me knows that I am the world's worst procrastinator. This week as always it's in the homework department. I have paper to write (5 pages), a case analysis on Hewlett-Packard for Biznaz class (which will be several pages and include a SWOT analyis, IFE and EFE matrix among other really dumb business related components I'll probably never use directly), discussions, current event assignments and what not. Sure, doesn't seem like a lot but it kind of is. Especially since Finals start on Friday and Saturday. Three of the mother fuckers, two of which are essay and discussion form....eww.

So anyway--I need to get them done so that I have a longer break between now and my next set of classes that start on July 6th.

On a random happy note...the ten page paper I had due for POL 300 last week (that I did in part of a day) got me an A....can I get a hell yeah.

Good times. Maybe Jen will come over tonight...I can think of things to help me procrastinate on homework that she could certainly be a part of....but I won't get into that right now "wink, wink"

No comments:

Blog Archive