Friday, June 5, 2009

To Do

I'm always making lists. I guess it makes me feel good to be able to mark things off and have a sense of accomplishment...like "hey, look at what I did..." yay, keep up the good work. Often times my lists are too over zealous and there is just no way of accomplishing everything in one day so they become week long to do lists...sometimes I don't do anything on the list--its like I rebel against myself. Heres my latest To Do list:

(in no particular order of course)
1. BUS 490 Group Assignment
2. POL 300 Discussion, Quiz, and Webliography
3. SOC 300 Discussion and Homework assignment
4. Clean the downstairs (to include the kitchen, utility room, living room, sunroom, 3 bathrooms, dining room, antique room, gma's room, etc...)
5. Clean the upstairs (to include the bathroom, the bedroom, and the living room--organizing and probably rearranging two of the three)...
6. Find Gma a new pair of slipppers and a shower cap, plus visit her and pick up her laundry and do her laundry, and deliver it back to her tomorrow
7. My laundry, plus whatever Jen left at my house from earlier in the week
8. Paint my toenails or breakdown and treat myself to a pedicure
9. Aunt Melissas Pedicure
10. Visit with Grandma and Grandpa who will be in from out of town for the weekend
11. Catch up with Mom and Dad since they've been out of town all week and fly back in tonight
12. Give Pepper a bath
13. Clean out a closet so that Jen will have room to store the stuff she doesn't have room for at her place
14. Clean off Gma's desk
15. Clean out the freezer and the cabinets and dispose of all food that is no longer "good" and wipe down cabinets
16. Finish the painting I'm working on
17. Start the painting I'm going to do for dad for Father's Day
18. I dunno what else but I need to get a lot accomplished I have a lot on my mind and need to just work threw it.

No comments:

Blog Archive