Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Big T

So I may have neglected to mention the fact that I gave up soda. Yep...effective this past Monday I woke up and haven't had one since. Okay, so its only Wednesday--WHATS YOUR POINT. Lol.

I'm doing well in not craving them at the moment, but I have a headache....you know that caffeine withdrawl headache that comes when you stop ingesting your normal amount of caffeine...yeah...it sucks.

Well I figured that since I'm trying to turn a new leaf that I was going to treat myself, so I splurged. By splurged I mean I spent like almost twenty dollars on a single cup (and a lid, lol). I bought myself a TERVIS TUMBLER (http://www.tervis.com/) I LOVE IT. They have a bunch of sizes and a bunch of ways you can personalize it and what not...

I bought one that was on display, but I want more of them for some reason. They have these cool ones with beach chairs and adirondack chairs and well a lil of everything. I'm going to have to buy Jen one for sure.

I've found that when you have a cool cup you want to drink out of it more, which translates to MORE WATER...yay. I've only been drinking water and unsweet decaf tea since giving up soda and today needed something different so I went with a Peach Mango Fuze...good stuff.

I dunno...this was pretty much a pointless blog (as many of mine are) but the moral of the story is that I have an awesome cup...a cup that is too fabulous to even be referred to as "a cup." It's a TERVIS TUMBLER DAMMIT.

Check them out. (they keep hot things hotter and cold things colder...they don't sweat...and they are kind of guaranteed for life. I recommend the Big T--thats the 24 oz one w/lid of course.

No comments:

Blog Archive