Saturday, June 27, 2009

Done Done Donesky

So I finally fucking finished my finals. That means no school until Monday July 6th...a lil over a week...I'm mentally exhausted and if I had the energy I'd probably become a cutter at this point.

All jokes aside though...I've known several "cutters" in my lifetime. They all seemed to cut for different reasons, but the same reason overall--it's difficult to explain. I don't get it, but hey whatever works for ya, you know...The moral of the story is that I decided a long time ago that cutting would never work for me.

I figured that if I was going to be a cutter, I'd want to hide the cuts, right? Well the best place to hide them would be my inner thighs and that just wouldn't work. I'm a big girl and my thighs rub together, therefore, I'd bleed to death because with the friction from walking, the cuts would continuously reopen and never heal. CRAZY.

I dont know which is worse, the fact that I openly admit to my thighs rubbing or the fact that this is the kind of shit that runs through my mind. (are ya'll catching on to the blog title now, I mean it's like a warning or disclaimer or something: Empty thoughts...definitely not intense stuff normally, lol)

1 comment:

vixen kitten said...

Just sitting here laughing my ass off at this post.

My mind works like that a lot too. Very random the shit that rolls through it at any given moment.

xoxo
~vk~

Blog Archive