Friday, June 5, 2009

wtf

So I called my mom's house to see if my sister or my aunt would be up to driving over to my house (three miles up the road) and letting my dog out and just putting her back in the kennel. My sister bluntly says, "**huff**I hate your dog." WTF. I know you don't like her but really dude that's jacked up.

Since Gma fell at the end of April Pepper has spent more time in the cage than normal because I don't have anyone to help me by letting her out sometimes. It was okay when I worked only 4.5 hour days, but now I'm back to a full day which is 9 hours and the poor thing is stuck in the cage the whole time. It's no wonder she's become so needy here lately.

I mean really it is what it is. Pepper is my responsibility and I can't expect everyone else to drop what they are doing and go let her out, but still its kind of jacked because whenever I run an errand to moms house and they arent there I let all the dogs out to go pee and then put them back in the house.

I dunno...good times.

No comments:

Blog Archive