Sunday, August 9, 2009

Woosah

I have to be at work super early tomorrow morning. 6:45 am at the latest.

My group meetings for school have changed from Wedn and Thurs to Monday and Thursday (this will come in handy in a couple of weeks when Jen and I take lil man down to Hatteras Island, NC...that means we can leave on Wednesday night...wake up Thurs morning and already be there and then not come back until Sunday afternoon...SWEET.

I need to start and finish the three paintings for my sister's nursery. She left it up to me as to what they are...but her theme is Under the Water....so lots of fish and aquatic stuff...I'm thinking of a sea turtle, a seahorse and either an octopus or a whale...I dunno.

Tonight is the last night I'll see my dad for an entire year. Tomorrow morning he gets on a bus and heads to Indiana for additional training, then to Germany to fix some helicopters then off to his official assignment in Kosovo...I'm not as close with my dad as I am my mom, but I'm still going to miss him you know. It's gonna be weird...and he's not even going to get to see his first grandbaby until she's almost a year old. Crazy.

I need to start working out again, I'm back to feeling fat and disgusting. I can see the weight in my double chin and that's not cool...blah...

I'm watching Jen play Ratchet and Clank on the PS2 and I'm so not interested but at the same time, can't stop watching it...wtf?

I'm tired--my eyes are heavy...

I'm having Corn on the cob for dinner...I mean grandma made Snap beans with Red potatoes and kielbasa sausage too but I just want the corn on the cob...ITS MY FAVORITE.

My furminator arrived yesterday EXCITING. I gave pepper a bath last night, she was filthy from running through the soybeans...now she's extra soft and smells good...I'm going to use the furminator on her tonight. The size I ordered is normally forty dollars at Pets Mart...I got a new one on Ebay for 13.50...HELL YEAH...

I also won a Lego Firestation on Ebay the other day...normally 99 bucks in stores...it's mine for 55 bucks, which included shipping...SWEET. It comes with a big firetruck that has a 13 inch expanding ladder...COOL.

I started back on Birth control this morning in hopes of regulating shit..the kicker is its like 65 bucks a month WITH INSURANCE...ridiculous....and I've had the pack I started today for four months waiting for the opportunity to actually take it. I'm pretty sure that I quit taking it many times before because of the fact that it makes me crazy...can we say ESTROGEN OVERLOAD...

Jen saw what we would look like in about twenty years...she was working last night and had two older lesbians walk up to the window holding hands...one was dirty blonde with spikey hair (me of course) with a polo and cargo shorts and reef flip flops...the other dark brown almost black hair (Jen's clone with her haircut) also in a polo, cargo shorts and flip flops...her employees ribbed the shit out of her and were amused as hell saying, "How does it feel to see how you and tommy are going to look when ya'll get older..." What can I say, I guess we fall into those stereotypical lesbian looks and fashion sense...I'm okay with it.

Okay time to stop procrastinating... I've got beautiful art to create.

No comments:

Blog Archive