Saturday, August 8, 2009

Midterm Mayhem

And my boobs itch...I just finished both of the midterms that I had left. Yay. Downside, when I clicked the button to submit one of them I got an error message that said that there was an error in submitting my exam--WTF. I'm on hold now with technical support in hopes that my exam did actually get turned in and isn't just floating around in cyberspace somewhere.

I went thrift store shopping after work. I didn't find anything, but I found Jen two brand new dress shirts for work...a couple of brand new shirts for grandma, a couple of baby outfits for my soon to be here niece, a cut off type shirt for lil man that's red and says GAP in camo letters, lol...nothing for me.

Then off to the shoe store, I was thinking of splurging and finally getting those Sperry Topsiders I've been wanting but opted against it...they aren't great enough to justify that expense. I bought my sister a pair of adidas sandals because they are the only shoes her fat baby oven feet would fit into...she couldnt afford them right now so I treated her for now. I did find a pair of Nike sneaks for 22 bucks so that was exciting and its time to have new ones for work...the ones i"ve been wearing are too flat and kill my heel daily...

Then Mandi and I met up with Mom, Dad, Aunt Melissa and Uncle John for a birthday dinner for Dad...MEXICAN...yay...The highlight of my evening is when my mom had a brain fart and asked the server to sing happy birthday to Dad in Mexican...OMG...REALLY MOM...talk about unintentional racial slurs, lol. I learned a long time ago from working in warehouse to not assume anyone is mexican...I worked with Hispanics from all over--Guatemala, Mexico, etc etc but you don't call someone from Guatemala a mexican...they get pissed...but I digressed....I corrected mom and she was all like oh yeah...

Then off to walmart....Jeffrey's girlfriends daughter (Satan herself) has a birthday party tomorrow and if by some off chance I decided to be nice and take lil man to attend it, I needed to have a present for the ungrateful little brat...I spent all of five bucks on her...if she had manners and actually appreciated shit then I'd spend more...but for now it's pointless.

Finally home, laundry in...shower...checked on Grandma...she got to bed by herself tonight for the first time in a long time...and then midterms....only to get an error message

I got a ticket number from technical support...it turns out the professor (who's a cunt bag anyway) didnt mark the right box on forgot to do something on her end so the midterm I just did isn't set up to even be graded. So I emailed her and told her what was up, gave her the ticket number and told her to call tech support if she had questions...I'm not feeling good about this right now considering that it took me emailing her to let her know she hadnt even posted the midterm for us to do this week...WTF...she finally put it up on Wednesday...we are supposed to have a full week to complete it...but oh well.

Its almost three in the am...need to head to bed...Good night all.

2 comments:

vixen kitten said...

Cute post. You're a sweetheart, getting shoes and clothes for everyone else.

I hope your weekend is beautiful.

xoxo
~vk~

PS....Sorry about those itchy boobs!

Helen McGinn said...

I hope she gets it ok and good luck, I'm sure you've done great! Lecturers are nutters at the best of times.....x

Blog Archive