Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Wax on Wax off

Let's discuss a topic that many women choose not to acknowledge publicly...one that may not affect all, but does affect way more than it should in my opinion.

CHIN HAIR, LIP HAIR, FACE HAIR, Hair in general where it just shouldn't be on a woman...

I have personally decided that if I was born transgendered, I'd be set for the female to male transition and I could just give up waxing for a while and be good (save some money on some doctor prescribed stuff....) I know it doesn't work that way in real life but that's how I feel.

I've always been curious and interested in learning more about transgendered individuals, but still have a way to go...but I digress. No, I'm not done...I mean it's gotta take real "balls" ya know. Its like I take pride in who I am and my "lifestyle" but still catch hell for it sometimes...it takes an even stronger person to function in the "genderqueer" world I would assume. I dunno, the whole concept in general fascinates me....but again, I'm off topic....

Chin hair is frustrating. Hormone issues are frustrating....sometimes i think that my mind and body aren't on the same page, honestly...I mean the fact that my body seems to think I'm a 37 year old lumber jack from wisconsin with the beard I can grow and me trying to pretend that I'm a "lady"...or as much ladyish as I'm willing to be just doesn't add up. AT ALL. A little side note is that I suffer from Penis envy but more in a I just want one that really long to smack people in the face with when they say stupid shit....

What inspired this blog was me sitting at the desk and trying to tweeze a lip hair with my fingernails...it's not working. The chin hairs which are bristly by themselves are easy to grab if I neglect to wax or shave...but this one bristly lip hair is going to put me over the edge. I can feel it and it's bothering me. I have also started growing hair under my chin as well so I have to have someone else tell me when that gets unruly as sometimes I can't see them and I walk around with hair long enough to put beads on and shit... I should play for a ZZ Top cover band perhaps...

Just say fuck it...stop tweezing, waxing, plucking, and shaving and just go au natural... yeah right I'm too anal for all that "free ballin" hair growth shit...i hate hair. To the point that I often shave my arms just to not have to look at it. I know part of this is hormones, a little PCOS (polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)...but right now it just sucks. I have more testosterone (or the female equivalent) than some burley men I know...it's out of control.

A happy trail....pubes that would grow down to my knee caps and up to my boobs if I let them... ugh...I'm so tired of hair. It's going to drive me batty. This is probably TMI for anyone reading but dammit, someone had to say it. I can't be the only one out there that could audition for the part of Beast from XMen and get the part by just not shaving or waxing. I'm so not a chick to the core...haha...I just have tendencies I suppose. I'm confused

3 comments:

vixen kitten said...

Well damn.

I sure know a lot about you!

xoxo
~vk~

Asphalt Cowboy said...

I have the same issues. Too much testorone. I had two puberties at the same time.

Fun, eh?

tommy said...

Sometimes I wish I could pick my parts...I wanna do that whole special order catalog thing but for my body...I'd pick most of the same stuff, but less hormonal/hair issues and more tape worm like characteristics...I wanna be able to eat whatever and NEVER gain weight. lol

Blog Archive