Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Poor thing

jen is really bummed out over recent news about her dog. Her pup TJ, 13, is a poodle that lives back home with her parents. He has a tumor on his back sides and is looking at costly surgeries to remove it and a lot of time needed to take care of him after, tons of medications and what have you... She had to decide whether or not to put her long time pal down or not. She weighed the options and decided to put TJ down.

She's distraught...I invited her to dinner tonight and made her Spaghetti...just to show the type of person she is, she's got all kinds of stuff on her mind and she still brought me flowers. She couldnt pick a color so she brought me two different shades of roses....awe....

She's wonderful...truly magnificent. I just hope I can be there for her the way she is for me all the time...It's never easy losing a puppy pal...NEVER. She's strong though...I know she will be okay. Pepper will keep her company for now...she just needs to know IT'S GOING TO BE ALRIGHT.

2 comments:

My heart said...

You know that I almost lost it last night when I saw Pepper come running at me all excited and ready to play. I had to fight back the tears..I love you and thank you for everything.

vixen kitten said...

Jen, I am so sorry. I know what your heart is feeling. It's only been 8 weeks since I lost Pea.

Please know I am thinking of you...sending you good thoughts and hugs.

xoxo
~vk~

Blog Archive