Thursday, August 20, 2009

Meme

So this fun Scottish chick named Helen, tagged me for this...so I'm going to have to do my best, put in a lot of thought and effort and all that stuff. If you ever get the chance to check out her blog you should...I warn you though, don't do it on an empty stomach...this woman can COOK!!!

The rules are, erase the answers already listed and fill in your own then pass it on to four bloggers of my choice. So here it is:

1. Who is the hottest Movie Star?
Ashley Judd....I mean Hello...she's so "girl next door" but would totally kick your ass if necessary. Drew barrymore is also a fave of mine....and for some reason...Sean Connery with his distinguished flare is always at the top of the list and John Cusack...but definitely Ashley Judd...

2. Apart from your house and car, what is the most expensive item you have ever bought?
A hooker....NOT REALLY :) Hmmm....I'm going to go with text books...yeah I know lame right...but when I have a lot of money it goes to bills, lol... school books are really my only other "splurge"

3. What is your most treasured memory?
This one time at band camp...ha...In all seriousness my most treasured memory is probably getting locked out of the house after school one day...me, my mom, my sister and brother....I was prob no more than ten (it happened a couple of times) but this particular time mom sang us funny songs and we all just laughed and sang and cut up waiting for dad to get home with the key...funny how mom always broke the door down well before that time though....

had a lil dog named jack...put him in the barn and he peed out the crack...

a peanut laid on a track, his heart was all a flutter...a choo choo train came around the bend and TOOT TOOT....PEANUT BUTTER....

My bonnie has tuberculosis
my bonnie has only one lung
my bonnie can burp up her tonsils
and roll them around on her tongue...
come up come up
come up dear dinner to me to me
come up come up
come up dear dinner to me to me
I'm a comin' I'm a comin
the cheese is gettin stale
I can hear the future voices callin
Urp Slop Bring the mop....

I dont recall this but I apparently was put on the spot when I was about four years old and asked to recite Mary had a little lamb...I did as I was told but my mom and gma nearly died when I said:

Mary had a little lamb
She tied him to a heater
and every time he turned around
he burned his little peter

HAHAH

4. What was the best gift you ever received as a child?
My parents weren't loaded so we'd get the necessities and keep it moving most times, but my mom and dad always found a way to get my sister and brother and I something special. I'm going to be sappy and say my sister and brother...they are the best gift i could have even asked for.

5. What is the biggest mistake you have ever made?
I've had a lot of regrets over the years, but I have accepted that dwelling on them doesn't fix the issue. Everyone asks themselves a lot of what ifs...what if I hadn't done this, or what if I had done that instead...they get you know where. I know that hind sight is 20/20...and that where I am now is exactly where I'm supposed to be :)

6. 4 words to describe yourself?
Random, Honest, Compassionate, Quirky

7. What was your highlight or low light of 2008?
Jen found me :) Hooray... That kind of sounds conceited but she really did stumble upon me and we've been good to go ever since...

8. Favorite Film?
I have a metric shit ton of favorites ranging from Amelie, to Super Troopers, to Serendipity...to the Hangover...just depends on the day my friend, just depends on the day... I like a lot of John Cusack films especially...but yeah I dunno

9. Tell me one thing I don’t know about you.
Wow this is hard because I'm not exactly a secretive person and I tend to over share...but.... I never had a single boyfriend I didn't cheat on. I'm awful right... but since I stopped living a lie and came out of the closet...there hasn't been a single incident where I have cheated on a girlfriend...and I don't plan on breaking this record anytime soon. This is a huge feat for me in my opinion because for a long time when things with my ex were rocky I had my opportunities...but I didn't even as much wink at a girl.... and with Jen in my life...I mean hello...not even an issue. SHE'S HOT.

10. If you were a comic book/strip or cartoon character, who would you be?
Remember the cartoon on MTV back in the day called Daria? I'd be similar to her...as far as sarcasm and cynicism, but I'd also be able to touch a book and know everything in it... I'd be full of random useless knowledge.... and I'd have a pink bow in my hair with a skull on it?

The four bloggers I am tagging with this Meme are:
Jen
VK
Jude
Asphalt Cowboy

2 comments:

vixen kitten said...

Awwww great meme! I need to visit Helen. I went there once, but life got a little crazy with work and the lay off, and I haven't visited her again. I've been a very bad blogger.

Forgive me, Helen. Pretty please!

For #6 you should have said,

Beautiful, Sexy, Funny-as-hell, and Big-hearted.

Like the way I made it fit the whole 4 word rule don'tcha!

I hope you and Jen have a great time on your getaway.

xoxo
~vk~

tommy said...

Thanks VK...you always manage to make me smile :) Jen and I are having a fabulous time thus far...we are going to head out to the beach and hopefully get some sun...she's the whitest mexican I've ever seen and I'm glow in the dark white, haha.

Blog Archive