Monday, August 3, 2009

Almost Half Way

This week is Midterm week. What does that mean? That means that today starts Week 5 of an 11 week quarter. I'm scheduled to finish at the end of September and walk in mid-October.

My honors cord and certificate came in the mail the other day which was rather exciting...though that was the day the spider tried to eat me in my car so I probably neglected to mention that news which I will chalk up to "post traumatic stress" lol.

So what does all of this mean for me now? Well it means I'm almost there...and despite wanting to be done already I have to keep on truckin'. The finish line is in sight...Between now and Weeks 9 or 10 I have a ten page, fifteen page, and twenty page paper due....one per each of my classes.

The twenty page paper I've decided to research diversity in the workplace with an emphasis on Homosexuals and Same Sex partner benefit programs (still quirking it)...the other two topics haven't been decided yet.

For this week my focus is just getting through the exams...blah. I have two exams and one peer review that takes the place of the exam in one class because its the senior seminar crap and no text is provided all the course work is actually a business simulation and group project so I get to evaluate my team members....they all are pretty good but one hasnt even show so that part will be easy, lol.

I dunno...Gotta keep going....so close to the end...still considering selling a kidney on the black market and using the proceeds to bribe someone to just print me a legit degree, ha ha.

1 comment:

My heart said...

ALMOST THERE!!!!
SEE THE FINISH LINE!!!
BE THE FINISH LINE!!!
Yea I couldnt come up with more simple motivational sayings its too early! I love you and I am so proud of you!!!!!!

Blog Archive